How to Re-Install Microsoft Office
Setupmsoffice.net is a leading organization proving ethical and commendable support for the problem arising with your Microsoft office 2013. We specialize in delivering excellence in our support services that offer 100% support to individuals. Our services are focused on delivering optimal satisfaction, technical improvement, expertise, efficiency and distinction for sure. Our expert support helps you receiving the best experience in the market. When you call our expert team for the assistance, they provide you best help within no time. This is one of the best things that our clients have loved about our services. If you experience problem while re-installing the program in your desktop system, you can follow these simple steps.
Method 1 of 7: Re-Install Office 365 and Office 2013 (Windows and Mac)
1. Sign in to my office account with your Microsoft office account
2. Enter the details like email address and the password with your copy of office
3. Select the button install and depending on the choice of product click on install again
4. Go to the install popup on the premise of your browser. You are likely to get three options of run, setup or save file. Follow the step and complete the process
5. When you see a message of “you are all set. Office is installed now!” Now find your office application by clicking start>all applications>close
6. Once you start the application, it gets activated on your computer device. for this, you will need to accept the terms of license
7. In the last step, you will need to follow some prompts seen in Microsoft Office Wizard
Re-Installing Office 2010 (Windows)
Are You Still Doubtful? Or Have any Queries? We understand that you don’t want technical troubles. And you want the best services. So, just give us a call. We’re only a call away. Our friendly representatives will be glad to serve you. If you’re unable to call, leave us a message or you can also visit at www.office.com/setup
Office Set up | Office Home Setup | Office Student Version set up | Office 365 Set up | Office 2013 Set up
Disclaimer: setupmsoffice.net is an independent provider of remote tech support services for software and peripherals. We have no affiliation with any of these third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. For permitted use and specific warranties associated with the software, hardware, and peripherals, please contact the relevant third party. All the brand names, logos and trademarks used herein remain the property of their respective owners. Use of any company name or their logos or images is not intended to imply any endorsement or direct affiliation with setupmsoffice.net Technical Services.
Product/Service Disclaimer: This service is also available for free on the website of the service owner https://office.com/setup.
Copyrights SetupMsOffice 2016